This Tuesday, March 19th started the unmissable event of the first quarter for all e-commerce: the One to One Monaco. Over 3 days, the big bosses will alternate individual meetings, conferences, lunches, networking evenings etc. The goal of Dalenys this year is, of course, to identify new business opportunities but, also, to establish itself as a challenger!
Dalenys explains its omnichannel solutions on F2 J025 stand
The sales and marketing teams are at your disposal on the Dalenys stand. Their purpose is to explain to you why you should choose Dalenys as payment partner. It’s time for you to know more about:
- our 100% omnichannel solutions,
- our refined management of the fight against fraud,
- our international multi-currency support
- our ability to address major merchants internationally
Dalenys introduced you to Tediber’s omnichannel payment strategy
During his workshop on Tuesday, March 19th in the late afternoon, Dalenys came back to the payment project deployed to meet the expectations of Tediber, leader of the mattress market. From marketing to home delivery of the product, the French champion of bedding disrupted the purchase experience.
Payment is seamlessly integrated in all sales channels, in-store and online, in both French and international websites. Dalenys participated in Tediber’s quick success by deploying:
- A progressive strategy of European expansion, led by a dedicated payment expert
- A differentiating payment facility (3x free online and in-store)
- Ergonomic and easy-to-use management tools
Dalenys imposes on the new 3DS 2.0 regulation
On his F2 J025 stand, the Dalenys experts answer your worries about the new protocol landscape that is emerging. As we know, the DSP2 revolutionizes the internet payments industry. With strong authentication almost mandatory and controlled by card issuers, this regulatory change is a new challenge for merchants.
For Dalenys, this is an opportunity to give a competitive advantage to its customers. As a subsidiary of Natixis Payment, Dalenys belongs to the BPCE group. The latter, which processes the transactions of more than 20% of cardholders in France, is the leading issuer of Visa cards in continental Europe. The combination of the business of Dalenys, as a buyer, and BPCE, as issuer, represents a considerable asset for Dalenys in its ability to influence the conversion rates of French merchants.
Indeed, this positioning allows Dalenys to have a 360 ° view of the data, thanks to:
- An access to transaction data from the Transaction Risk Analysis (TRA)
- An access to device data collected from the client’s browser, or mobile SDK (in-app interaction)
- An access to merchant data delivered directly by the merchant
- A control of the modeling of the Issuer data provided by the proximity between Dalenys and BPCE Group
To find out more, visit F2 J025 stand or download our special file here!