Dalenys is a payment solution designed for unified commerce that puts customer experience and loyalty first.
Dalenys has developed a platform capable of connecting a merchant’s entire ecosystem, including sales channels, distribution networks, data and technological partners. Our customers benefit from 360° payment expertise, as well as A-Z support from a team of Customer Success Managers dedicated to optimising your performance.
Dalenys is an affiliate from Natixis Payments, the leading Visa issuer in continental Europe and a subsidiary of Groupe BPCE, 2nd banking group in France.
Description de l'offre
Dalenys is looking for a Strategic Product Marketing Manager to drive competitive intelligence and field activation.
In this role, you will focus your efforts on conducting market intelligence, turning insights into actionable plans, and creating assets and training to increase sales conversion rates and customer upsells.
You will be part of the Product Marketing team and reporting directly to the Head of Product Marketing. This role will require strong collaboration and alignment with Marketing, Sales, Partnerships, Product and Customer Success teams.
- Own competitive intelligence and create positioning and messaging that demonstrates an understanding of our key competitive advantages
- Deliver competitive sales content and tools that effectively advance our prospects and customers through the buyer’s journey
- Work with Core Product Marketers and Product Management to develop competitive product strategies to fill roadmap gaps
- Work with Product Management and Sales to develop competitive pricing strategies
- Conduct Win-loss assessments for trends, sales enablement, and marketing channels
- Deeply understand key buyer personas and product use cases
- 5+ years of experience in a product marketing, competitive intelligence analyst or similar role – experience with B2B, enterprise and SaaS platforms preferre
- Experience driving win-loss interviews and research, and enabling product, sales, and customer success on those insights
- Ability to create effective enablement materials for sales and marketing teams including messaging guides, battlecards and one sheets
- Curious, customer-focused and data-driven
- A growth mindset, and passion for levelling up yourself and those around you
- Strong Plus: Experience in FinTechs and/or Payment industry
- English native speaker (or fluent)