Dalenys is a payment solution designed for unified commerce that puts customer experience and loyalty first.
Dalenys has developed a platform capable of connecting a merchant’s entire ecosystem, including sales channels, distribution networks, data and technological partners. Our customers benefit from 360° payment expertise, as well as A-Z support from a team of Customer Success Managers dedicated to optimising your performance.
Dalenys is an affiliate from Natixis Payments, the leading Visa issuer in continental Europe and a subsidiary of Groupe BPCE, 2nd banking group in France.
Description de l'offre
Dalenys is looking for an Events and Community intern to help the Customer Experience & Lifecycle Marketing Lead on her mission: creating a world-class customer experience at every step of its journey. Lifecycle marketing is the mix of strategies used to positively influence customer behavior, from the initial attraction to becoming a brand ambassador. Through the stages of Lifecycle Marketing (awareness, engagement, evaluation, purchase, support, loyalty) you will help set up a successful lifecycle marketing from leads, onboarding to training and growth.
In this role, you will focus your efforts on :
- Organize events for leads and clients (exhibitions, breakfasts, workshops, webinars, diners etc…)
- Help on Customer Experience processes (Onboarding, training, ressource Hub, ambassador program etc…)
You will be part of the Customer Experience & Lifecycle Marketing team, leading events, and report directly to the Customer Experience & Lifecycle Marketing Lead. This role will require strong collaboration and alignment with Marketing, Sales, Product and Operations teams.
- Organize events from A to Z (targets, invitations, monitoring, physical organization, ROI) for all different types
- Help creating the Customer Community
- Participate to animate the Community
- Fluent English
- Creative thinking
- Organizational skills
- Experience in B2B and/or fintech will be appreciated
- Interpersonal communication