Dalenys is a payment solution designed for unified commerce that puts customer experience and loyalty first.
Dalenys has developed a platform capable of connecting a merchant’s entire ecosystem, including sales channels, distribution networks, data and technological partners. Our customers benefit from 360° payment expertise, as well as A-Z support from a team of Customer Success Managers dedicated to optimising your performance.
Dalenys is an affiliate from Natixis Payments, the leading Visa issuer in continental Europe and a subsidiary of Groupe BPCE, 2nd banking group in France.
Description de l'offre
With a unique approach on the market which enables merchants to boost their conversion and acceptation rates, but also to reduce fraud, Dalenys is also (and foremost) a team of passionnated people who come from very different backgrounds (geeks, statisticians, marketers, former bankers …).
Strategic, Goal oriented, charismatic, and knowledgeable – these are the four main qualities of our new Sales & Business Development Manager !
We want to expand our global sales team and we are looking for a result-driven person with a passion for sales, payment and ecommerce. You must have the ability to work independently, generate strong revenue growth, and be a great team player. The future of our business relies on our sales and innovation, so this role is a fundamental part of our strategy.
Your main focus will be to bring new businesses to Dalenys Payment. As a Sales & Business Development Manager, you are responsible for finding new leads, you will also follow up existing sales leads, build strong industry connections, maintain the sales pipeline and, together with the management and our other sales experts, guide the company through industry evolutions and help our offering to constantly be future proof with innovations and sector aimed products.
The end result will be a smooth transition from Leads to Live Customers/partners.
- Your missions :
– Quickly gain a deep understanding of Dalenys payment product offerings
– Find new leads
– Attend industry events where you will promote Dalenys and its products
– Make initial contacts with new leads using various methods (cold calling, email campaigns, social media contacts)
– Ensure and maintain CRM data quality and record all sales information
– Maintain the sales pipeline and work with the Sales team to ensure leads get all the attention they deserve
– Close new businesses
– Make effective telephone presentations to prospective clients, clearly communicating to close the deal
– Mentoring junior sales people as part of their development
– Meeting or exceeding all performance goals (KPI’s) on a consistent basis
– Bachelor and/or Master degree, preferably MSc or MBA in business or technical field
– Minimum 5 years of experience in a sales role selling complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services
– Strong knowledge of the DACH market (retail sector especially)
– Self-motivated and pro-active with a hands on attitude
– Charismatic and ambitious, with natural team player qualities
– Sales and result driven, with strong negotiation skills
– FinTech oriented mindset
– Fluency in English, and Native German speaker
– Strong affinity with the technology behind Ecommerce/Payments
– High energy and positive attitude that spreads to your team colleagues
- We offer :
– A challenging job in an informal and ambitious environment
– Dach regional Manager
– Small teams, where personal development is highly valued
– Flexibility : Offices in Paris & Amsterdam + remote