New security and privacy regulations are set to change the way economic operators provide efficient and strict protection to natural persons with regard to the processing of their personal data. Data security always has been at the core of the Dalenys business because We Love Payment and we value the privacy and security of all customers. Dalenys is an acquirer, a Payment Service Provider (PSP) and a business expert all under one roof. As your single partner for all of your business challenges, we use, as your data processor, your data and your customers’ data carefully and respectfully while assisting you from implementation to daily optimisation of your payments’ performances.
What information do we collect about you?
- Identity data and contact details
- Payment transactions data
- Browser and device data
- Cookies and tracking technologies data
Tell me why?
Why do we use this information?
- Providing and improving our products and services to merchants
- Payment processing for our merchants’ customers
- Compliance for legal and regulatory purposes
- Fraud fighting in order to increase the overall safety of the payment ecosystem
- Direct marketing communications to inform our merchants about our products and services
When and how do we collect information?
For visitors, for our merchants registered users, for the customers of our merchants registered users
Who are the third parties we share information with?
- Our merchants registered users as necessary for the payment processing of their customers purchases/subscriptions
- Our banking and financial partners for payment processing services
- Safety, legal, regulatory purpose and law enforcement under applicable laws and regulations or payment schemes rules
What do they do?
About cookies and similar technologies
- Cookies and similar technologies are used on this website and other Dalenys corporate websites
- You can set your browser not to accept cookies but some of our websites features may not function as a result
How can I decide?
Know your rights!
As the data processor on behalf of our merchants, you can contact us to:
- Request a copy of the information we hold
- Ask us to correct, update and remove information you think is inaccurate
- Opt-out of marketing communications
- Complain about us
What can I do?